I labeled this a LONG time ago, but because I'd used so many abbreviations, I can never quite tell what the hell I'm talking about. Whoops.
So I got out my label maker and started making some labels
There isn't enough room to put the label of what outlets, lights, etc. are attached to that breaker, so instead I numbered the breakers
Then I formated the sheet that we had all the text of what the hell was attached to each breaker so that it could be taped nicely to the panel (instead of flying off whenever we walk by, or open the panel, which is what happened when it was just tucked in before)
Ahhhh, order and sensibility
I hate that the stupid sharpie is behind the labels, but when American Electrical ran our new service, they have to label the panel by code (or something like that), so I really can't fault them.
Eventually I'll put the text on the upper part of the inside of the panel door so it's out of sight, but for now it stays here as we've got more changes that will be made and I just want it to be convenient at this point.
Renovating = convenience and ease. Then when we're done (in 3 years, sigh.....) we can think about aesthetics.